Friday, August 9, 2013

High Five for Friday


1. Bowling with Evaley.  I love this kid, and she is a HILARIOUS bowler.
2. A PicMonkey print that I worked on this week.  Austen was so sassy.  See the tutorial to make your own here.
3. Austin Shop Hop this weekend with my friend, Joy.  SEW excited (har, har)!
4. I've been sick since Wednesday (hence my really boring posts), and this sweet boy has stayed by my side.
5. My brother plays city league baseball, and Ev and I went to a game last weekend.  This picture of her is way better than any "game photo" that I snapped.

And please forgive my ridiculous attempt to put my High Five for Friday photos together in a somewhat more artistic manner... Like I said, I've been sick, so I spent a whopping 2 minutes in PicMonkey putting this together.  And while the print isn't really a photo, it seemed a better option than a picture of ginger ale and crackers. :)

Hooray for the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment