Friday, August 2, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's Friday again - whoop!  My H54F includes the last 2 weeks because for some reason my last post didn't "take"... 

I do what I want.




1. I spent the weekend with my best friends from high school, Rebekah and Charissa (http://www.mudpiemagnolia.com/).  We shopped, got facials and massages, ate at amazing restaurants, but most importantly, we just spent time together.  I love these friends so very much, and wish we could have girls' weekends WAY more often.

Champagne to celebrate!

2. I ate the truffle fries at Hopdoddy's again.  Seriously good.  So bad for you, but SOOOO good.



3. I took my SpEd content exam - AND PASSED!  This was my face going in to the test.  So attractive.




4. I made this for dinner.  Horrible picture.  DELICIOUS in your mouth.  



5. I have back issues (think: 80 year old back in a 30 year old's body), and going to the chiropractor weekly is amazing.  A little rough on the budget, but amazing.




1. The husby and I went on a date night to Salty Sow.  SO GOOD.  Really.  If you're in the Austin area, go here and hit-up their HH.  This is the only semi-decent photo of us from the night.


2. Evaley and I had an aunt-niece Saturday, starting with visiting the library to read to dogs!


3. There's a great small restaurant in Georgetown that we visited.  So many vegetables.  Made my tummy happy.



4. Speaking of veggies, this is my photo of our potluck this week.  I'll let you guess what I brought (hint: it's not tan or brown).  I LOL'ed when I saw the selection for lunch.


5. Girls' night this week included pie, coffee, and jazz.  It was wonderful.



Have a great weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment