Friday, July 12, 2013

High Five For Friday

1. A love seat fort - upgrade from my forts under tables back in the day.  My mom found a box of some of my old, favorite books, and my niece spent hours going through them.  Love this kid.



2. Sometimes you just need to stop and reflect, like Rue does.  He's so wise, that dog.



3. I've been prepping for my SPED content exam for the last week or so.  I'm currently enrolled in Tx Teachers to earn my teaching certification, and have passed tests to teach all subjects for grades PreSchool-8th and English for 8th-12th.  SPED is my last area that I have to test for... and it's definitely the most difficult as a lot of the terms and acronyms are foreign to me.  Thankful for a Starbucks close by where I can hole up and cram!!



4. A perk of living with your parents:  I woke up to this breakfast.  A perk of living with your 5 year old niece:  I used an awesome dinosaur placemat like this one.



5. It is HOT here in Texas, so Evaley and I picked out some organic gelato and sorbet from our Farmer's Market... and then proceeded to have a tasting.  

If you live in the area, you have to try it!  Check out http://newworldgelato.com/ to find where it's available.




Happy Friday, y'all!  Hope you have an amazing weekend!!

Linking up here for High Five for Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment